- Personal Information & Collection – ALARME PROVINCIALE will, in the course of doing business with its customers, request and keep personal information which may include name, address, email address, gender, telephone number, opinions, evaluations, credit and related financial information (including name on credit card, credit card number and expiry date), billing records, and service requirements. When such information is requested and supplied, we will inform you of the reason we require this information and obtain your consent, either express or implied, to such usage. ALARME PROVINCIALE will collect and retain only the information that is necessary for these uses.
- Use of Personal Information – ALARME PROVINCIALE uses personal information primarily for the purpose of fulfilling orders for the products and services we sell and offer to our customers. Personal information may also be used to provide “after sale” services relating to product warranties and recalls. If you have a house account with ALARME PROVINCIALE, personal information will be used to keep you informed of activity on your account and to communicate with you concerning other products and services that may interest you.
- Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information – ALARME PROVINCIALE does not sell, lease or trade personal information to third parties. To assist us to more effectively serve our customer’s needs, we may share personal information with selected suppliers and service providers so they can keep you advised of warranty and service issues and product recalls and updates. Information will also be shared with credit card companies and financial institutions and their related service companies for the purpose of fulfilling credit card transactions. Such information will only be provided as and when necessary and may be used only for the agreed purpose subject to strict rules of confidentiality. Personal information may be disclosed as required by law, such as by Court order or other legal process. Personal information will only be kept as long as required to maintain account information, to meet government record-keeping requirements and to maintain warranty and service records.
- Accuracy of Personal Information – ALARME PROVINCIALE will make every effort to ensure that the Personal Information it has on record is accurate, complete and up to date. If, for any reason, account information or any other Personal Information needs to be changed, deleted or updated, we request all customers to contact us so that our records can be properly maintained. Should a customer ever wish to verify any of their Personal Information, they should contact ALARME PROVINCIALE and ask to review their information.
- Security of Personal Information – ALARME PROVINCIALE realizes the importance of keeping Personal Information confidential and our employees are required to follow strict procedures to protect the confidentiality of this information. We also have systems in place to ensure that non-authorized users cannot access the Personal Information database that ALARME PROVINCIALE maintains. Further, when we receive credit card information on our e-commerce websites, we protect the security of this data through industry proven encryption technology.