In this section we present the range of wired alarm system we offer our customers. Whether for a house, a cottage, a condo or a small business, Alarme Provinciale will be able to meet your needs with good price to quality ratio.
Here the list of our wired products:
The TM50 Paradox is our key color-touch screen interface of 12.7cm (5 inches), the most stylish on the market.
Its user interface was thought in every detail to offer you unparalleled ease of use. With its slim and stylish design, the TM50 will marry any decor.
- Display of indoor temperature and optional outdoor temperature;
- Multiple choice of languages including French, English and Italian.
- Your favorite pictures can be uploaded to the micro SD card enabling you to use them as a slide show.
- The TM50 is available in Pristina White or Black Piano Gloss.
CONTROLE PRINCIPAL SERIES SP
The SP series from Paradox is a series of adaptive wired control panels that can evolve with your needs. Designed for residential and small business market, this range of alarm system is very versatile and reliable to provide years of trouble-free protection.
- Expansion up to 32 hardwired detection zones
- Up to 32 codes for arming / disarming programmable by menu
- Programmable duress code
- Can be programmed to provide two separate areas that are completely independent (eg house and shed)
- Automatic time adjustment depending on the season (E.S.T. E.F.T)
- Compatible with the latest GSM and internet communication technology
Stay in control of your alarm no matter where you are on the planet!
Requiring the installation of an IP150 internet module (optional), you will have the ability to arm or disarm your alarm system remotrly, view an alarm condition or view a trouble condition via your smartphone. The iParadox app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play for a single fee.
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad 3G
- Supports HTTPS for secure communication, and SSL to send secure emails
- Provides remote monitoring of your alarm system via internet when connected to our central station with 128-bit AES encryption
- Free domain name resolution service (DNS)
- Available in over 25 languages including French, English, Italian and Greek
Series Bosch Blue line
You search for reliable infrared detectors that won’t cause false alarms? WThe solution is the Bosch Blue Line series!
Ultra fast and reliable to detect any movement in its field of view, this series of motion detectors is the state-of-the-art in infrared motion detection.
- Discret and stylish design
- ABS case will not change color over time
- Detection range of 14m x 14m (45’ x 45’)
Frequently asked questions
How long does the installation take?
The installation of a wired alarm when the wiring is done before takes 4 to 5 hours. If no wiring is done, it is recommended to install a wireless alarm, in this way no damage to the wall of your residence will be done.
What should I expect?
In fact you have nothing to expect. We have everything we need and our work will be meticulous and accomplishes without damage.
Is it difficult to use an alarm?
The Paradox products we install are among the easiest to use on the market. You will have no problem arming / disarming your alarm system.
Can I arm my alarm system at night?
Absolutely! Our alarm systems allow to be armed during the day when you are at home (protection on doors and windows only), or at night (protection on doors, windows and motion detectors). Once the installation is complete, our installer will plan with you the configuration of your alarm system and it will be programed so that it works according to your expectations.
Can I have more than one code?
Yes, your alarm system allows you to program up to 32 independent arming / disarming codes for different person to whom you give access to your home.
wired or wireless